Why Trillium Care Communities?
We are operated by industry seasoned care providers, who are all practicing clinicians with combined decades of experience delivering and administering care services.
We will always aim to deliver all-inclusive fee transparency that will not surprise anyone when care needs change or are increased.
We focus on the care experience of each resident and embrace aging in place in an environment that focuses on abilities rather than disabilities.
We believe in embracing social interaction in a family like environment where residents’ day is filled with engaging and meaningful connections. We believe in ‘togetherness’, our residents will always be encouraged to spend as little time in their rooms as possible to promote opportunities for interaction and engagement with the environment.
We aim to offer a comprehensive environment where all-encompassing services, opportunities and needs are met within the comfort of the resident’s home. This includes, but not limited to
- Care services up to end of life (including palliative care)
- Personal support services (assistance with ADLs, lifts and transfers, etc.)
- Homestyle cooked meals – 3 meals + snacks (therapeutic diets)
- Events and activities that are tailored to residents of all abilities
- Support with dementia care of all levels
- Comprehensive medical coverage through dedicated Nurse Practitioners
- Specialist consultation via virtual means
- Blood work ($)
- X-Ray and U/S imaging
- Physical therapy support